SICK WEEK NATURE
Heroin withdrawal and detox can be an extremely uncomfortable process. The physical and mental symptoms can be hard to worst to bear , not sometimes but everytime. Heroin is a hard drug to stop using. Detox is never same for any two people. Depending upon the level of drug consumption, withdrawal and behavior differ from person to person.
Behavior of Heroin Addict , check out the link below:
Sickness week cold turkey
The abrupt and complete cessation of Heroin. Sickness week just completely broke the person from inside and outside which forces one to consume it again.In the sickness week , one experiences these withdrawal:
After meeting many addicts I observed many things in a person while going cold turkey. The person changes completely . These are the things I observed:
- Did not say anything positive the whole week.
- Only thinks about negative things that happened in the past.
- Looks at the negative sides of the things.
- Does not talk about anything in particular.
- Does not eat good food.
- Keeps repeating the same thing again and again.
- Always want to pick fights with people.
- Looks at the flaws of other people.
- Keeps eating too much junk mostly sugary food .(because of craving of carbs).
- Does not act in an understanding manner.
- Does not care about people around him/her.
- Starts isolating from friends and family.
AFTER THAT , THE VERY SAD PART. MANY FAILS AND ENDS UP DOING AGAIN.